As the spread of COVID-19 continues to affect our daily lives, East West Wellness & Rehab remains committed to supporting the health, safety, and well-being of our patients and community. We are taking measures to minimize the spread of the virus with these precautions:
- The physical therapist is fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and wears a face mask during the entire appointment.
- The massage table and all of the equipment used are sanitized and cleaned before and after appointments.
- If a patient or their family member feels ill or sick, we ask you to please contact us to reschedule your appointment without charge.
- If a member of your household or anyone you were recently in contact with tests positive for COVID-19, please contact us so that we may reschedule your appointment without charge.
- If you are in contact with our therapist who tests positive for COVID-19, we will contact you so you may take precautionary measures.
- We consistently check and adhere to the most up-to-date guidelines from the Virginia Department of Health and the Center for Disease Control regarding COVID Safety Precautions.